Friday, December 6, 2013

Boy"s Attitude Whatsapp Status


Attitude Whatsapp Status for Boy"s

Attitude Whatsapp Status


 Whatsapp users are increasing day by day in great number.


Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!



 
Take my advice , i don"t use it.



People say me bad…..trust me i am the worst.



My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.



 
 The only people who does not give the real pain in life are our Enemies.




Tell me the secret Or I’ll blow off your big nose


 
Me…..myself…and I..!!


 
I don’t have your attitude I have my own.


 
My heart is stolen…can I check your bra…….


 
Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.

 
I m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abtu???


 
I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…


 
My Attitude is based on how you treat me.



Beautiful face. Beautiful body.Horrible attitude. It was the holy trinity of hot boys.



Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.


The most positive men are the most credulous.


My Philosophy …drink Triple, See Double and Act Single 


Don’t Copy My Style.


I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.



Attitude In My Bones.



Always be happy and Be positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment