Friday, December 6, 2013

Attitude Whatsapp Status


 Attitude Whatsapp Status

whatsapp status full of attitude

Status of whatsapp reflects a person attitude.

  • Attitude and personality are two different things...MyPersonality stays within me wherever I am....My Attitude depends on the people in front of me.....

  • "Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude.My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!"
  • ""My attitude depends on the people in front of me....""
  • Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…...then i simply replied..." BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…"
  • ""'Love is not time pass."""
  • ""I don't insult people , I just describe them""
  • """There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.'"

  • "" I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...
  • "I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!"""
  • ""Smile is noting like always happy...."

  • """Will love you till my last breathe...."

No comments:

Post a Comment